- Wondering if responsive search ads are worth it for small PPC campaigns? Click here to get your answer.
- Learn how to work with the latest Google Ads Match type changes; click here.
[show_more more=”Read More” less=”Close”]
- Apart from the Attribution Modeling Tool, Google offers tons of other attribution insights that can help you make informed budgeting & creative decisions.
- Google Ads announces video reach campaigns – a simpler, more efficient way for marketers to achieve their brand awareness goals with YouTube
- Now advertisers can add store visits to smart bidding to drive better omnichannel results
- Want to reach out to more target audience? Microsoft Advertising can take you a step further towards reaching the right people in the right way.
- Machine learning-driven retargeting can help you reduce CPA.
- Publishers complain about Google’s ad targeting research. They don’t find the figures very convincing.
- Microsoft Advertising announces the responsive search ads open beta for all global customers.
- By applying an image extension to your ad campaign in Microsoft Ads, your ads will automatically start showing as Audience Ads.
- The seasonality adjustments feature announced by Google at Google Marketing Live is now live for search and display campaigns.
- US advertisers request Google to allow them to exclude sanctioned countries as they have noticed clicks from OFAC sanctioned countries like Iran, Cuba, Syria, etc.
- Facebook launches automated lead generation, letting businesses qualify leads in Messenger & continue the conversation.
- Know everything there is to know about Amazon Attribution updates.