Here are the latest pay per click updates we have curated for you this month.
[show_more more=”Read More” less=”Close”]
- With the holiday season coming up, Google rolls out holiday updates for merchants with some latest features
- Determine whether TrueView video discovery ads are the better option for your brand.Click here to find out.
- Stay on top of your game by following these expert guidelines to Facebook Ad creatives.
- Ex-Googler brings to you the ultimate guide on how to improve your Quality Score via the landing page.
- Google Ads rolls out the App campaign asset updates
- Have you started with your Google Shopping Campaigns for this holiday season? Here are Google holiday forecasts for each industry.
- In a new move, Google is replacing responsive display ads with legacy display ads in your Google Display Network campaigns.
- Microsoft Advertising redesigns its ads to help advertisers easily & intuitively manage ads and achieve more.
- Here are the early PPC results on what we have seen of YouTube for Action Lead Form Ads.
- 3Q issues the key points from the IAB Internet Advertising Revenue Report on U.S. Digital Ad spend.
- Google Ads is testing a new way for businesses to capture customer information with lead form extensions
- Google Ads rolls out conversions by time with 6 new columns to help you better understand conversions & the value the ads generate for your business.
- Facebook Ads releases new search results placements to help advertisers reach & connect with audiences shopping through the ads in the Facebook Search Results.
- To help advertisers reach their ideal customers, Google is soon rolling out two new segments: Affinity audiences & seasonal event segments for in-market audiences.
- The new forecasts in Google Ads Display Planner provide advertisers with access to better targeting
options & ad formats
- Use the new Facebook Inspect tool to boost your campaign performance.
- Google Ads now allows you to set conversation action at campaign level in Google Ads video campaigns too.
- Google releases machine learning technology – A privacy-safe approach to manage ad frequency
- Now managing multiple accounts becomes easier with Microsoft Advertising launching manager accounts.
- Amazon introduces Sponsored Display Ads – A new self-service advertising solution helping businesses to reach relevant audiences.