- Improve the performance of your Google Ad campaigns with Google’s newly introduced seasonality adjustment for smart bidding.
- Now you can ensure you don’t go over your media spend budget with advanced Google Ads
- Google launched a new smart bidding strategy at Google Marketing Live to help you maximize
the conversion value of your campaigns.
- Amazon advertising makes a few updates to Sponsored Products automatic targeting & product
targeting to help you maximize your campaign results.
- Learn how to see and control the data the apps & the website share with Facebook.
- Here’s your guide to find out how your conversion rate compares with Conversion Rate
- From September 17, 2019, all search & shopping campaigns will be switched to standard delivery
- Do you think Google Text Ads are being truncated more often than not these days? Get all the insight here.
- Google makes in-app inventory more measurable through the IAB Tech Lab’s Open
- Google announces support for price extensions in Google Ads scripts that will allow adding details about your business’s offerings.
- Want to know how to add availability countdown to your Google Ads? Click here.
- Here are three tactics to fine-tune your keyword strategy for Advertising on Amazon.
- Google Ads introduces new improvements in its recommendation tab, making it much more user-friendly & sophisticated.
- Google makes Google Ads more user-friendly with newly introduced gallery ads (beta) available in 11 languages.
- PromoteIQ – An e-commerce advertising vendor is now acquired by Microsoft.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the latest updates to several of Facebook’s campaign creation & management tools
- Here is your guide on how Google Ads’ new keyword selection preferences work.