Here’s a collection of what’s happened in the Pay-Per-Click world in the last month.
- In a new move, Google introduces four new major life events & expands it to display ads.
- Andrew Lolk, a PPC expert, brings to you the pros & cons of automated bid management for Google Ads.
- Microsoft Advertising introduces two new Microsoft solutions to empower retailers: Microsoft PromoteIQ & Microsoft Bing for Commerce.
- Track offline conversion data in Microsoft Advertising & get engaging with your business from ads.
- Now advertisers can create Responsive Search Ads through Microsoft Advertising, online, using Microsoft Advertising Editor or with the Microsoft Advertising API.
- Google Ads is adding bid simulator support for the Target ROAS bid strategy & a new budget simulator to help businesses maximize conversion & conversion value as wel.
- Google Ads releases a new beta called Custom Dimensions & here’s how to use it.
- PPC expert Aaron Levy shares insights on effectively how to structure accounts to use automation effectively.
- Google Ads collaborates with Zapier. Now advertisers can automate Google Ads conversion imports with Zapier
- Tinuiti releases Amazon Ads Benchmark Report Q4 2019.
- From May 2020, accelerated delivery will no longer be available for Display, Video, App, and Hotel campaigns. All Google Ads campaigns will now be using improved standard delivery.