The COVID-19 outbreak has forced people over the world to stay home, and this has made all kinds of businesses realize that their websites just became 10 times more important. During this time, upgrading your business’s digital presence is more vital than ever before.
The smallest of changes can yield big results. Keeping this in mind, we bring to you a list of some pretty solid ideas to take your digital presence up a notch.
- Look for ways to improve your website’s loading speed.
- Identify the most frequently visited pages on your website and see if you can improve the content, add videos, etc. to help with conversion.
- Create and upload explanation videos for your products and/or services.
- Upload useful blogs on a regular basis.
- Add more visually attractive elements to your website such as infographics.
- If possible, project case studies that will help users to better understand your products and / or services.
- Try and see if you can create a converting landing page for your products and/or services.
- Convert all your PDF forms to digital and, if possible, add signature service as well.
- See if you can add a Review widget to your website.
- Consider going the eCommerce way.
- Shipping automation can be of great help.
- Take measures to strengthen website security.
- Backup your website.
- Make sure all the website/plugins issues that have been on the back burner so far are resolved immediately.
- Integrate all your current systems, including CRM, ERP, Forms, Shipping, etc.
- Update the Careers page on your website. If you still don’t have one, add it!
- Come up with a contest for your users or offer giveaways.
- If possible, add a giveaway pop-up or email form.
- Add detailed, searchable FAQ to your website.
- If you have a WordPress website, it better be on a managed platform.
- Look into WordPress site speed optimization.
This is the perfect time for you to go for all the digital upgrades that have been taking a backseat because you were so busy with other aspects of your business. In order to ensure your business survives the pandemic, update your digital presence to make it as approachable for the users as possible.