Google has come up with some new performance metrics, specifically for Google My Business Insights. In their announcement, Google said, “Business Profile Performance reporting is moving closer to your profile on Search and Maps. You’ll be able to access more of the core profile metrics directly from your Business Profile.”
Google adds, “We start with interactions to let you know how often people have contacted you. More metrics will follow over the next months and will include detailed reports about searches and the number of people who saw the profile. After metrics are added to Performance reporting, the older versions of those metrics will eventually be removed from the Google My Business web and app platforms.”
Further, Google informs us that performance reporting is currently available on Search, and will soon be available on Maps. Data will be available for up to 6 months. You’ll be able to review your performance by selecting custom time frames, with interaction metrics updated daily and other metrics updated monthly.
If you want to review your performance reporting, follow these steps:
- To review the new metrics from your Business Profile, go to Performance Reporting.
- Make sure you’re signed in with the account you used to sign up for Google My Business.
- To find your Business Profile, search on Google for your exact business name.
- If needed, select View Profile to manage your Business Profile.
- Select Promote Performance.
- At the top of the page, select a date range for your report, and click Apply.