To help your start-up or medium-sized business gain momentum, we have listed some important local marketing strategies. These strategies can help you increase your brand’s awareness & gain new customers. Hiring a marketing agency can help you generate leads right away, but if you wish to do it on your own, this article is for you!
Here are some SEO tips for the DIYers:
- Plan the structure of your website carefully. Add navigation tabs to every page of your site in order to lead the users to other relevant pages.
- Re-direct or eliminate broken links.
- Use local keywords & geographical area names in meta descriptions & website content
- We recommend using page-specific, optimal length title & meta descriptions.
- Keep your webpage content precise and relevant to get a good ranking.
- Register your business on Google My Business (GMB) & other business citation sources.
- Local citation is a must! List your business with local directories & popular directories.
- Get recognized for your services! Let other businesses you have worked for mention you on their sites.
- If you want to do better than your competitors, analyze the key factors that are helping them stay on top.
- Positive reviews can build trust and help increase your customer base significantly.
- Use quality graphics and videos to avoid repetitive content and boost your click-through rate.
Even when you follow these tips, it takes patience & expertise to achieve the ranking you desire! If you need quick results, consulting an SEO expert is your best choice. We’re here to help!